Friday, February 12, 2021

I got you

So!

The story is, I know you watch P0RNOGRAPlC content and I got you RECORDDED while you MASTURRBATE.

Your phone got a VlRUS and turned on your CAMERA when was necessary let`s say. I also copied your contacts list + social contacts and if you don`t send me 800$ value in B-I-T C-0-I-N I will drop the video with you to your contacts list. Use Google and search for PAAXFUL and get some coins there.

Use those details and transfer approximately that amount:

My Address: 1 H C a U T R X N M T K p 5 S Y 5 m P d n i b k 7 c J H x 6 t k q v

The Amount: 0.017

Ok so, you have to remove manually all the spaces in my address and... you get a string of 34 numbers and letters that starts with "1" and ends with "v". That string with no spaces use it to send the bribery. And the addrres is CASE SenSitiVe.

You have like... a few days to complete this task. To clean your device out of my background sneaky stuff look for "How to reset to factory settings" and smartphone model.

Also you should stop looking to this stuffs to not get in trouble again .. I`m just sayin...

Once the bribery is sent the video will be deleted and that`s it.

No comments: