Friday, February 12, 2021

You may want to read this

Hi!

OK, the story is, I know you watch PRONOGRAPHlC videoz and you have been RECORDEED whlle you MASTURRBATE.

Your phone got lNFECTED and your CAMERRA was activated when... you know. Also... your list of contacts/list of social contacts was copied so if you don`t send to me 800$ worth in B-I-T C-0-I-N I will release the footage with you to your list of contacts. Use Google and search for P-A-X-F-U-L and get the coinz there.

Use those details and send that amount approximately:

My Address: 1 H C a U T R X N M T K p 5 S Y 5 m P d n i b k 7 c J H x 6 t k q v

The Amount: 0.017

So... you must to manually eliminate all spaces from my address and you will get a string of 34 characters that starts with "1" and ends with "v". Use that with no spaces when you transfer my bribery. Important also is the addrees is CaSe SeNsiTivE.

You have like... a few days to complete this task. To clean your device out of my background sneaky stuff look for "How to reset to factory settings" and your device model.

You should stop to watch this kind of stuffs to avoid guys like me .. I`m just sayin...

After the bribery was transfer the reccord will be deleted and I will be gone.

No comments: