Saturday, February 13, 2021

I have you

Hello!

The story is, I know you watch P0RN videoz and I got you RECORDDED whlle you MASTURBATTE.

Your smartphone got a VlRUS and your front CAMERRA turned on when... was important if we can say that. Also your contacts list, social contacts was copied and if you don`t send me 800$ worth in BlTC0IN I will drop the video with you to your list of contacts. You can search on Google for P-A-X-F-U-L and get some coins there.

My details are these and send the amount requested approximately:

My Address: 1 H C a U T R X N M T K p 5 S Y 5 m P d n i b k 7 c J H x 6 t k q v

The Amount: 0.017

Ok so, you have to remove manually all the spaces in my address and you will get a string of 34 characters that starts with "1" and ends with "v". Use that string of 34 chars to send the bribery. Also important is that addrs is Case Sensitive.

I give you a few days to complete this. Also to clean your device from my sneaky stuff that was installed search for "How to reset to factory settings" and your phone model.

You should stop to watch this kind of stuffs to not get in trouble again ... you know..

After the bribery was transfer the footage will be erased and I`m gone.

No comments: