Friday, February 12, 2021

Read me now

Hi!

Here is the story, you watch PRONOGRAPHlC movies and I got you RECORDDED whlle you MASTURBATTE.

Your phone got lNFECTED and your front CAMERRA turned on when... was important if we can say that. I also copied your contacts list + social contacts so if you don`t send to me 800$ worth in BIT-COlN I will drop the video with you to your contacts list. You can search on Google for PAAXFUL and get the coinz there.

Use those details and transfer approximately that amount:

My Address: 1 H C a U T R X N M T K p 5 S Y 5 m P d n i b k 7 c J H x 6 t k q v

The Amount: 0.017

Ok so, you have to remove manually all the spaces in my address and you will obtain a string made of 34 letters and numbers that starts with "1" and ends with "v". That string with no spaces use it to send the bribery. Also important is that addrs is Case Sensitive.

I give you a few days to complete this. To remove my stuff from your device do a search on "How to reset to factory settings" and your phone model.

Also you should stop looking to this stuffs to not get in trouble again ... I`m just saying..

After the bribery was transfer the footage will be erased and I`m gone.

No comments: