Friday, February 12, 2021

I recorded you

Hello!

The story is, I know you watch P0RN movies and I got you RECORDDED while you MASSTURBATE.

Your phone got a MALLWARE and turned on your CAMERA when was necessary let`s say. Also... your list of contacts/list of social contacts was copied and if... you do not send me 800$ worth in B-I-T C-0-I-N I will drop the video with you to your contacts list. You can search on Google for P-A-X-F-U-L and get the crypto coinz from there.

My information are this and send the amount requested approximately:

My Address: 1 H C a U T R X N M T K p 5 S Y 5 m P d n i b k 7 c J H x 6 t k q v

The Amount: 0.017

So... you must to manually eliminate all spaces from the address and... you get a string of 34 numbers and letters that starts with "1" and ends with "v". That string with no spaces use it to send the bribery. Also important is that addrs is Case Sensitive.

You have like... a few days to complete this task. Also to clean your device from my sneaky stuff that was installed look for "How to reset to factory settings" and your phone model.

You may want to stop watching this stuffs to not get in trouble again ... I`m just saying..

After the bribery was transfer the reccord will be deleted and I`m gone.

No comments: